2015 is coming to an end, another year done and dusted. I did have a good year this year, I started making videos on my YouTube channel and have become very confident in front of the camera.
I started my channel because I wanted to become a children’s TV presenter and this was the best way to build a repertoire. Whilst making these videos I found out about YouTubers, whose job is to make videos on YouTube, basically a presenter but instead of being on TV they are on YouTube, amazing really. Anyway, I now consider myself as a bit of a YouTuber and enjoy it so very much and hope to continue to hopefully make people smile and help others build confidence 🙂
My goals for this coming year are:
- Be positive and great things will come to me
- Re read ‘The Secret’ (If you haven’t read it, you need to)
- Continue with my YouTube channel and hope it continues to grow
- Become a Children’s TV Presenter
- Move out
- Read more books
- Drink more water (I hardly ever drink, it’s really bad)
- Practice my guitar a lot!
Some of these are quite big goals but I am determined with a positive attitude to achieve all of them. I just need to stick with them and work hard.
I hope you also follow your dreams and have a wonderful new year. Do you have any goals in particular for new years?
Thanks for reading everybody, speak to you soon x
Don’t forget to check out my social media channels below…